Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only access or collect information that you voluntarily provide. We do not sell this information to anyone.
If you make an inquiry, we will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
Ventrac collects certain information from and about its users in two ways: directly from the user, and with cookies.
When you request more information such as a catalog request or sign up for one of our services, we may ask for your name, email address, and some other personal information. The more accurate information you volunteer, the better we are able to customize your website experience and followup with the information you are requesting.
Your Access to and Control over Information
At any time, you may do the following by contacting us via email or phone:
- Opt out of any future contact.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when using a shared computer.
How You Can Help Protect Your Information:
- Do not share your user name and password. Ventrac will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. In addition, remember to sign out of your Ventrac account at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else, or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
- You should remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, such as on message boards, through email, discussion groups, or in chat areas, your information can be collected and used by others, and you do so at your own risk. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information.
- Ventrac does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 18 without permission of the child's parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 18 should submit personally identifiable information to Ventrac only with the explicit permission of their parent or legal guardian. Where appropriate, Ventrac will instruct children not to submit personal information. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may do so by contacting the Marketing Manager at Ventrac at 1-866-836-8722 and reasonable efforts will be used to comply with your request.
Links to Other Sites:
Ventrac.com may contain links to third-party sites. We take steps to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the privacy standards and practices of other parties. Ventrac strives to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use.
How to Correct Inaccuracies
If you request additional information, we may send you a confirmation email. The message will be sent to the address that you supplied. Reply to this message to correct any inaccuracies.
Quality Customer Experience
Ventrac is committed to creating quality customer experiences. We are constantly reviewing your feedback to improve and enhance your experience. You can tell us what you think by contacting our customer service department toll-free at 1-866-836-8722.Copyright © 2018 by Ventrac