October 18, 2017
Orrville, Ohio - October 18th, 2017 Ventrac is proud to introduce their newest snow machine to the market as they unveil a revolutionary product that will change the way snow professionals manage the difficult and often burdensome task of clearing sidewalks of snow and ice.
The all new Sidewalk Snow Vehicle (SSV) from Ventrac is the ultimate machine for managing snow and ice in narrow areas. The machine is specifically designed to provide snow contractors and other professionals with all of the tools needed to clear snow and manage ice from sidewalks as narrow as 36 inches. Key features include:
- Four-wheel drive skid-steer style, stand-on machine
- 36” working width of machine and all attachments
- 18HP Kawasaki Commercial Engine
- Multiple attachments available
- 38” poly bristle broom with adjustable speed and reversing capability
- 42” snow plow with hardened steel cutting edge (poly edge optional)
- 34” snow blower (coming soon)
- 20 gallon brine tank
- 100 lb. stainless steel drop spreader (coming soon)
“We think the new SSV will be a real game-changer in the snow and ice management industry and will make tackling sidewalks more manageable,” says Aaron Graber, Product Development Specialist at Ventrac.
The Ventrac SSV was designed with the snow removal professional in mind. From the ergonomic operator area to the durable component specs, this is a machine that is ready to tackle snow removal in the toughest conditions and keep coming back for more. Thanks to the SSV, sidewalk snow removal will now be easier and more efficient than ever before.
For more information visit https://www.ventrac.com/products/tractors/ssv to learn more about the machine and find a dealer near you.