This product has been discontinued.
The Ventrac RV600 VACUUM COLLECTION SYSTEM is for grass and leaf collection, and it consists of three primary components:
- the bin assembly - mounts to the rear of 4000 series tractors.
- the suction/blower system - powered by a 9HP Vanguard engine with electric start for efficient pickup and superior performance
- high lift mechanism - hydraulically raise the collection bin up to 60" and dump to unload the contents into a garbage bin or trailer.
The vac requires a storage system when dismounted. A storage stands with caster wheels is used when it is to be parked or moved around on a level floor. When loaded onto truck, a rigid base assembly is anchored to the floor that holds the vac firmly for transport.
Other Features include:
- All steel construction
- Hydraulic lift and dump
- Electric start engine
- Collection boot is quickly and easily attached to the mower deck
- Handle on hose and hose end for ease of vacuuming flower beds, etc.
- Hose clamp for attaching hose to collection boot is an over-center clamp for ease of connecting
- Storage stands, complete with caster wheels, for ease of attaching or storage
- RV600 COLLECTION VACUUM 39.55360
Leaf collection had always been a nightmare at Camp Luz. This 50 acre camp relied on many volunteers year after year and 3-4 weeks of work to cleanup their leaves. This year with the help of two Ventrac's equipped with Vacuum Collection systems, they were able to finish the job in one morning!Learn More
Camp Luz is a 50 acre camp that relies on Ventrac compact tractors to maintain their grounds. This clip highlights leaf collection during their Fall Cleanup at the camp. What once was a 3-4 week chore relying on many volunteers was finished in one morning by Ventrac.Learn More