The Ventrac RV602 VACUUM COLLECTION SYSTEM* is for grass and leaf collection, and it consists of three primary components:
- The Bin Assembly - mounts to the rear of 4000 series tractors.
- The Suction/Blower System - powered by a 10HP Vanguard engine with electric start for efficient pickup and superior performance
- High Lift Mechanism - hydraulically raise the collection bin up to five feet and dump to unload the contents into a garbage bin or trailer.
The vac requires a docking station when dismounted. A storage stand with caster wheels is used when it is to be parked or moved around on a level floor. When loaded onto truck, a rigid base assembly is anchored to the floor that holds the vac firmly for transport.
Other Features include:
- All steel construction
- Hydraulic lift and dump
- Electric start engine
- Collection boot is quickly and easily attached to the mower deck
- Handle on hose and hose end for ease of vacuuming flower beds, etc.
- Hose clamp for attaching hose to collection boot is an over-center clamp for ease of connecting
- Storage stands, complete with caster wheels, for ease of attaching or storage
*For optimal performance, use with a 60" deck.
- RV600 COLLECTION VACUUM 39.55360 Starting at $7,582.66 MSRP*
- RV602 COLLECTION VACUUM 39.55361 Starting at $8,660 MSRP*
The RV602 has a debris containment bin that hydraulically raises up to five feet to easily place collected materials into a dump trailer, pickup bed or on top of the compost pile.
The Vacuum Collection System is the professional choice for quickly clearing the fall leaves that blanket the yard.
A quick disconnect vacuum hose makes cleaning flower beds, hedges, steps and other un-drivable areas easy.
Collect Mulched Grass & Leaves
|Full Description||RV, RV600 Collection Vacuum||RV, RV602 Collection Vacuum|
|Engine Manufacturer||B&S Vanguard|
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, Horizontal Shaft|
|4000 Series Mount|
|Overall Height||53 in|
|Overall Width||65 in|
|Max. Capacity||16 ft3|
|Lifting Height||5 ft (60 inches)|
|Lift Capacity||300 lbs|
|Lifiting Time||5 seconds|
|Width with Tractor||66 in|
|Length with Tractor no mower||104 in|
|Recommended capacity (for best resul||13 ft3|
|Lowering Time||4 secs|
|Impeller, Blades||5 blade|